Thursday 6 November 2014

ProjectREUTSway 2014 - Week 1 challenge

Here we go again!

Anyone who pops into my blog every now and then will have seen that last year I participated in ProjectREUTSway 2013, and was blessed with having 'Shifting Seas' selected for publication in the anthology which was released last week (31st October 2014)

I am now, with many other fabulous writers, attempting this years ProjectREUTSway.

MYTHOLOGY! Not the ones that everyone knows - oh no, Egyptian, Celtic, Asian, and Eastern Europe. Research!!!!!!!!

This was the first week challenge:

http://www.projectreutsway.com/project-reutsway-2014-week-1-write-like-an-egyptian/

My story, SANDSTORM, has been sent today. Let the nail biting begin.

I'll be back next week, with news on the next challenge.

Id you fancy following all the events on twitter, search #ProjectREUTSway. We're all there, chatting, panicking and generally supporting each other.

See you soon.

Melody xx

No comments:

Post a Comment