Friday 17 February 2017

SACHAEL DREAMS - TWO YEARS OLD!


On 24th February, one week away, it's been two years since I released my debut novel, Sachael Dreams. Can you believe it? I can't.

I never expected to be welcomed into the book world as warmly as I have. I've made friends all over the world, and met up with several fellow authors and also lots of readers. At times I feel like I'm living the dream--writing my words and people enjoying them!

There are lots of people who help me behind the scenes, who all play an important part in getting my books published. There are pre-readers, beta readers, editors, cover designers, formatters and those that generally just inspire me to keep writing. And that's what I intend to do.

2017 will hopefully see the release of two books from me. Sachael Delusions, the third book in the Mine series, is scheduled for release later this year. And Adversity, the second book in the Ascent series, will hopefully be available at the end of September.



But for now, let's concentrate on Sachael Dreams. To celebrate its two year anniversary I'm offering a very special prize for one winner, and 3 runner up prizes. All you have to do is let me know you want to be entered into the giveaway. You can do this by tweeting me @melodywinter using the hashtag #IwantotwinacopyofSachaelDreams or commenting on this post or the one that will be repeated on facebook: Melody Winter Facebook

First prize: A signed copy of Sachael Dreams paperback, a mermaid jewelled bookmark, a set of limited edition character postcards.

Three runner-up prizes: An ebook (mobi, or epub) copy of Sachael Dreams.

I'll announce the winners at the beginning of March.

Melody xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment