Saturday 3 May 2014

Introduction to my writing friends - Week 2

This week, I would like to introduce T.A. Brock.



Tawnya is another friend from my ProjectREUTSway group. Not only did Tawnya have a story selected for publication in the anthology, but she also has a book out now!

So, without further delay, please let me introduce Tawnya's Runner up story featured on the Reuts Blog; Silver Hands, Silver Tongue.



And, if you like what you read on the blog, you must buy a copy of Tawnya's book, Fatal. I've never been a fan of zombies, but this book converted me! I devoured the words in a day, not able to put the book down until I'd finished it. Seriously, if you love zombies, you'll adore this book, and if--like me--you're not so keen, I bet Fatal will convert you.




So, go on, treat yourself to Fatal, on sale on Amazon! I promise you'll not regret it.

T.A. Brock lives in Oklahoma, where Zombies do not thrive. When not immersed in the world of fantasy writing, she enjoys spending time with her big girl, baby boy, and hubs. Some of her favourite things are coffee (specifically with cream, sugar, and chocolate), music (especially something with a good beat), books (especially paranormal), and Tennis. She despises raw meat and therefore is exceedingly glad she’s human.

T.A Brock's website: click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment