Friday 25 April 2014

Introduction to my writing friends - Week 1

So, this week, I would like to introduce you to Summer Wier.


Summer is one of my critique group and an endless enthusiastic supporter of my writing. She has read Sachael Dreams, and developed a crazy obsession with Orontes, and I love her for it! (Mind you, I think it has a lot to do with when I told her I picture Chris Hemsworth as Orontes.)



Summer is also a writer, and a very good one. She entered the ProjectREUTSway challenge last November, and formed part of the little critique group I was part of. Three of Summer's stories were chosen for the final book (That proves how good she is) and the other one was a runner up. Her story 'One' was featured on the Reuts Blog last week and I wanted to share the link with you here. Summer Wier - ONE



Just to finish - here is bit about her:

Summer Wier is an MBA toting accountant, undercover YA writer, and all around jack-of-all-trades.  When she’s not digging through spreadsheets or playing mom, you can find her reading/writing, cooking, or dreaming of the mountains of Montana.  Three of her short stories have been selected for publication in a Grimm’s Fairy Tale Anthology through REUTS Publications.  Her debut YA SF/F novel THE SHADOW OF LIGHT is available for representation.

 You can check out Summer's website here.



No comments:

Post a Comment