Monday 2 December 2013

ProjectREUTSway challenge #4

This week saw the final challenge from Reuts Publications.

One of my guesses for this weeks challenge was correct! Shapeshifters.

It could have featured Werewolves and other Were-Animals, Skin-Walkers, Shape Shifters, Selkies.

The title for this week was Shifty Stories to Read in the Dark. My entry was called SHIFTING SEAS and was based around the story of 'The Fisherman and his Wife' by the Brother's Grimm.

The challenges are now over. Four short stories, in four weeks. I need a lie down!

The Reuts team are busy selecting the stories they will feature in the Anthology. I should know if any of mine made it into the final book by the end of December, so keep your fingers crossed.

As always, here are a few visuals that assisted my story this week.

Melody xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment