Friday 22 November 2013

ProjectREUTSway challenge #3

This weeks challenge was better for me. I felt a lot happier writing about demons rather than zombies. Some people may argue there's not much difference, and maybe there isn't. But, I still found it easier.

The title for this week was Fairy Tale from Hell. My entry was called THE DEVIL'S MATCH and was based around the story of 'The Little Match Girl' by Hans Christian Andersen.

The few people that have read my entry have asked how can I possibly mange to make them hate angels and love devils. But I did!

One more challenge to go, and we are all guessing what it'll be this coming week. Dragons / shapeshifters / witches?

We'll soon find out.

Here are a few visuals that assisted my story this week.

Melody xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment