Friday 1 November 2013

Nanovember

Today is the first of November, or in writers circles the start of NaNoWriMo.

Every November writers from across the world sign up in an attempt to write over 50,000 words in a month. It's something I've always thought about doing, but with the pressure of writing the SD series (My own pressure - no one else's) I have never committed to doing it.

Exciting news though. The publishers, Reuts.com, have launched their own mini NaNo. ProjectREUTSaway. This will be a series of weekly challenges that the writer has to conform to and write between 2,000 and 5,000 words each week. I have signed up for this - there's no commitment to write each week - so we shall see how it goes.

On the SD front - I am 25% through my estimated word count for Sachael Delusions, the third book in the series. There is so much happening in this book - new species, and the death of two major characters. Who? When? Why?

Just to keep everyone happy - here's a picture of Azariah. Sweet dreams.

Melody xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment