Friday 31 January 2014

Twisted Stories

The results of the ProjectREUTSway competition were announced today, and I'm pleased and proud to announce that one of my stories was selected for publication in the Reuts Publication Twisted Fairy Tales Anthology.

The story selected for publication was SHIFTING SEAS, a twisted take on the Brothers Grimm story THE FISHERMAN AND HIS WIFE.

Two of my other short stories were included in the runners-up list,  and will be featured on the Reuts blog over the coming weeks.

BREATH OF DEATH - based on THE 12 DANCING PRINCESSES
THE DEVILS MATCH - based on THE LITTLE MATCH GIRL

Keep checking back for information on when my stories feature and follow the Reuts blog for posts of all the other runner-up stories that were selected. I'm sure they'll be wonderful. There are many talented writers out there and it's a privilege to be included among them.


No comments:

Post a Comment