Tuesday 24 February 2015

SACHAEL DREAMS RELEASE DAY

Today see's the release of Sachael Dreams. It's an amazing feeling to see my book out there in the wide world! Only available in e-book initially at the following places, the paper-back will follow in a few weeks.



When I started my journey into the writing world, I had no idea what to expect. I never knew I'd meet such wonderful supportive people, I never dreamed of landing a publishing deal with a company that nurtured and encouraged me like REUTS have. And I never considered how genuinely pleased and excited friends and family would prove to be.

It's been a long journey, and there's still a frighteningly long way to go until the series ends, but for now, I want to thank every single one of you for your interest and support in my writing world.

As a treat - here's a look at the stunning trailer that was created for Sachael Dreams by REUTS Publications.

Melody xxx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment